University of Notre Dame Fighting Irish Block ND Logo Electronic Shuffleboard Table Scoring Unit.
Buy and Install this officially licensed electronic shuffleboard scoring unit. Stop trying to keep track of who has what score with the outdated abacus method. The colorful digital display makes keeping track of scores and rounds simple and fun. The unit has four color coded buttons allowing you to adjust scoring for each side, keep track of the round, and a button to clear the board. The unit mounts to the side of the shuffleboard game table. The display stands about 32” over the playfield. Add some flair to your shuffleboard table with this scoring unit from Holland Game room! **Comes with (4) - 1/4" shims for easy mounting to almost any game**
- Officially Licensed, Digitally Printed, Full Color Graphics
- Color-Coded, Push-Button Counter keeps 2 Player Scoring and Game Counter
- Scoring Unit is: 15"(W) x 11 1/2"(H) x 3 1/2"(D) - Easy Installation
- Support is 51" tall (top to bottom), and extends scoring unit approx. 1' over the playfield
- Adaptable for almost any game. Mounting plate is 5 3/4"(H) x 3"(W) x 3/8"(D) and is mounted directly to the side of the game.
- 1-year residential warranty
The Independent Conference University of Notre Dame NCAA electronic shuffleboard score unit is the ultimate College fans dream accessory. Holland Gameroom has MADE in the USA Bar Stools, Pub Tables, Wall Decor, Game Tables, Neon Clocks, Memorabilia, Retro Clocks, Wood Clocks, Billiard Lights, Cue Racks, Fan Gear and more. Officially licensed University of Notre Dame and made on demand for the ultimate UND Fighting Irish fans. If you're a College University fan then you'll want to deck out your favorite living space, game room, and or rec room with this awesome logo’d shuffleboard table scoring unit allowing you to show your true NCAA spirit and team loyalty.
Shuffleboard Table Rules:
- The object of the game is simply to use the paddle to propel the weighted pucks into the scoring zone to win points.
- Players alternate “sending” the biscuits, weights, or pucks, with the aim of getting as many into the scoring zones as possible. Try to make it to the highest scoring zone to receive the most points. Scores are counted only after all eight (four each) pucks have been shot and the puck must be wholly inside the scoring zone to register – those touching the line do not count.
- The player to go first is decided by a coin toss and then the player who scored highest in the previous round goes first.
- Players shoot one puck at a time and take alternate goes.
- One smooth continuous forward motion must be used to shoot the puck and no “hook” shots are allowed.
- Player must wait until the preceding player’s biscuit is stationary before playing their shot.
- Play begins at alternating ends so you start at the end of the court at which the previous game finished.
- There is some strategy and fun in shuffleboard play when you knock off your opponents' pucks, outdistance them or use your pucks to defend your position of other higher scoring pucks.
- Typically, the games are played either to 15 or 21 points.