Texas Rangers MLB Electronic Shuffleboard Table Scoring Unit
Install this officially licensed Major League Baseball electronic shuffleboard scoring unit and stop trying to keep track of who has what score. The digital numeric displays make keeping track of scores and rounds simple and fun. The unit has four color coded buttons that allow you to adjust scoring for each side, keep track of the round, and a button that will clear the board. The unit mounts to the side of the game and the display stands about 32” over the playfield. Add some flair to your shuffleboard table with this MLB scoring unit from Holland Gameroom! **Comes with (4) - 1/4" shims for easy mounting to almost any game**
- Officially Licensed, Digitally Printed, Full Color Graphics
- Color-Coded, Push-Button Counter keeps 2 Player Scoring and Game Counter
- Scoring Unit is: 15"(W) x 11 1/2"(H) x 3 1/2"(D) - Easy Installation
- Support is 51" tall (top to bottom), and extends scoring unit approx. 1' over the playfield
- Adaptable for almost any game. Mounting plate is 5 3/4"(H) x 3"(W) x 3/8"(D) and is mounted directly to the side of the game.
- 1-year residential warranty
- 7-10 business days before the product ships
Shuffleboard Table Rules:
- The object of the game is simply to use the paddle to propel the weighted pucks into the scoring zone to win points.
- Players alternate “sending” the biscuits, weights, or pucks, with the aim of getting as many into the scoring zones as possible. Try to make it to the highest scoring zone to receive the most points. Scores are counted only after all eight (four each) pucks have been shot and the puck must be wholly inside the scoring zone to register – those touching the line do not count.
- The player to go first is decided by a coin toss and then the player who scored highest in the previous round goes first.
- Players shoot one puck at a time and take alternate goes.
- One smooth continuous forward motion must be used to shoot the puck and no “hook” shots are allowed.
- Player must wait until the preceding player’s biscuit is stationary before playing their shot.
- Play begins at alternating ends so you start at the end of the court at which the previous game finished.
- There is some strategy and fun in shuffleboard play when you knock off your opponents' pucks, outdistance them or use your pucks to defend your position of other higher scoring pucks.
- Typically, the games are played either to 15 or 21 points.
With over 25 years of experience in the furniture industry, Holland Bar Stool Co. was founded on the principles of fine quality, craftsmanship, and service. As an industry leading manufacturer of upscale, commercial quality barstools, tables, and chairs, we use the finest high-quality plating grade steel and hardwood to produce our products. We distance ourselves from competitors by building our products with care and thought. We pride ourselves on having tough, durable products that are known for their quality. If you're finishing your bar or game room with a new stool, chair, or table, than do it right - with a Holland Bar Stool.
Holland Bar Stool Co. takes all precautions to ensure your products arrive in excellent condition. It is very important that you inspect your product upon arrival. Claims must be made within 48 hours of receipt. If any damage is found, call Customer Service. In many cases, we can provide you with replacement parts and service as needed. Defective or Damaged Products: It is at the discretion of Holland Bar Stool Co. to do one of the following: replace the damaged part, replace the complete product, or offer a refund. To best determine which will be the best option we require photos of the damage/defect and if applicable damages to packaging. If we request the damaged item to be returned for inspection, the customer has 14 days to do so. IMPORTANT: Any returns must be accompanied by an RMA # that can only be provided by our Customer Service department. Buyers Remorse: All Holland Bar Stool Co. products are custom and made to order. If, for any reason other than damage or manufacture defect, the customer decides they no longer want the product a 20% restocking fee will be assessed to the product purchase price and shipping charges will not be refunded. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer, and no refund will be given until the product is received back at the factory. Customer Service must be contacted within 48 hrs of product receipt and an RMA must be issued and accompany the product upon return. Refunds will be issued ONLY once the product is returned and deemed to be in brand new, re-sellable condition. Return Requirements: No returns will be accepted without a RMA # from our customer service department. All items(s) must be: (1) in new/unused condition and (2) returned with all accessories and parts securely packed in all original packaging.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.